This is a awesome role if you are driven by challenges including revolutionising a really conservative industry. At Timbeter you’ll be developing an innovative timber measurement application that brings efficiency and transparency to the forestry industry.
You’ll be working with our product guys; your task is to turn customer needs into a first-class solution that it easy to use and intuitive for all lumberjacks around the world. You'll be working hand-in-hand with both our tech and sales team.
We really want you to:
- be experienced with Android
- document and test your work
- collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- support ongoing development for existing projects
- take initiative, work independently and efficiently without close supervision
- fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
- be fluent in English
We offer you:
It would be good if you:
- valuable growth opportunity in a fast-growing and award-winning company
- profit from working with a talented and fun team
- many working hours in the forest with the smell of fresh sawn timber
- cozy working environment at our office in Tallinn
- competitive compensation package recognising your performance and accomplishments
- possibility to change the forestry world
- have a "can-do" attitude
- build solutions from the "customer's perspective"
If you haven't heard about us, then here's a brief overview - Timbeter is smart-device application to measure timber quickly and accurately. Our team got together at a Garage48 hackathon in 2013. We won that event and the Ajujaht event in 2014. In 2016 we were selected to the finals of the best Estonian mobile app and subsequently won the Pitch@Palace contest at Latitude59.
Come and join us in continuing our success!
Send us your CV and a short covering letter why you are awesome for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org